Affordable website design that gets results
A website is an important part of any business’ digital presence. It’s often where prospects and potential customers and clients get their first impression of your company or organization. It used to be enough to simply HAVE a website. This is no longer the case. Internet users not only want a site that looks professional, it also needs to be easy to navigate and use, and above all it need to have fresh, relevant content. The fact is – in today’s world the internet is where people go to research and find information.
If you are considering building a new website or upgrading an existing site here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Your website is the face of your company or organization. It is your online business card and brochure, available for anyone in the world to see 24/7. What do you want your website to say to your users when they visit?
- Keep the end user in mind. A critical step is to remember that the website is there for the visitors, not the business owners. The site should include information that users want and need, and should be written in a way that they understand.
- Your website needs to keep visitors moving beyond the first page, subtly driving them to make a decision… that could be a purchase, sign-up for a newsletter, download an eBook or whitepaper, or request more information. Whatever the goal of your site may be, it must be able to funnel traffic to the right places and convert those visitors into leads and sales.
We at WSI have been on the cutting edge of website design for years, producing unique websites for an incredibly wide range of industries and markets. We understand how to produce website designs that inflame the senses and keep visitors delving deeper into your content. We promise to deliver a website that:
- Addresses your business needs and objectives
- Has an attractive design that speaks to your target market
- Is fully responsive for all mobile devices
- Uses best practices and meets or exceeds current web standards
- Contains strong calls-to-action that encourage visitors to act
- Is easy to update and maintain
- Collects data to help you determine it overall effectiveness
A word about Mobile
With over fifty percent of all website visits coming from mobile devices, responsiveness is no longer an option. It’s a mandate. That’s why we build all our websites using the best practices of responsive design. We want the mobile experience to be optimal. By virtue of the responsive nature of the underlying theme, the site will naturally adapt page layouts, menu operation, and image sizing, to tablet and smartphone display sizes and operation. Our mission is to make sure that every website has a great mobile presentation and provides ease of use and the same navigation and interactive features that are found on a desktop website.
Call today for a free website consultation
We recognize that building a website is just the beginning of the digital marketing process. Contact WSI to schedule your free consultation.